主题

6万

帖子

10万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-11-18 11:21:06 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

父亲在一场事故中去世后,特蕾西·雷自责不已,她悲痛欲绝,精神失常,被送进了收容机构。当她的同卵双胞胎妹妹詹妮弗,一位著名的浪漫小说家,在父亲去世周年纪念日来访时,特雷西勃然大怒,给詹妮弗下了药,冒充了她的身份,然后逃跑了,一心想要第一次过上冒险和自由的生活。 15年。相反,她陷入了詹妮弗的噩梦世界,与痴迷于她的粉丝俱乐部主席、勒索她的玩具男孩情人以及讨厌她的十几岁的女儿打交道。当真正的詹妮弗在收容所里日渐衰弱时,特蕾西却因为缺乏控制精神状态所需的强效药物而变得绝望。在她意识到之前,她正沿着一条充满暴力和谋杀的道路疾驰。特雷西从研究所检查了现已被制服的詹妮弗,打算让她独自应对可怕错误的后果。就在那时,珍妮弗带领特雷西来到一个先前上锁的房间,在那里特雷西发现了她被偷走的生活的令人震惊的真相。

After their father's death in an accident for which she blames herself, Tracy Wrey is so devastated that she becomes psychotic and is institutionalized. When her identical twin sister Jennifer, a famous romance novelist, visits on the anniversary of their father's death, Tracy snaps, drugs Jennifer, assumes her identity, and escapes, hell-bent on having a life of adventure and freedom for the first time in 15 years. Instead, she is plunged into Jennifer's nightmarish world, dealing with a fan club president that is obsessed with her, the toyboy lover who is blackmailing her, and the teenage daughter who hates her. While the real Jennifer languishes in the institution, Tracy grows desperate without the powerful drugs she needs to control her state of mind. Before she knows it, she is hurtling down a path strewn with violence and murder. Tracy checks out a now-subdued Jennifer from the institute, intent on leaving her to deal with the aftermath of her horrible mistakes. That's when Jennifer leads Tracy to a previously-locked room--and where Tracy finds out the shocking truth about her stolen life.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
《姐姐告诉我的谎言/Lies My Sister Told Me》(2022) - 4K/1080P/720高清蓝光下载

【文件列表】:

Lies My Sister Told Me 720p Torrent

【下载地址列表】:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-10-28 00:21 , Processed in 0.171471 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.