主题

6万

帖子

10万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-11-21 11:19:47 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

经营一家婚礼策划公司的“Risa”(Bella-Ranee Campen 饰)与她亲密的朋友圈,包括“Jan”(Baifern-Passakorn Ponlaboon 饰)和“Aoffy”(Pingpong-Thongchai Thongkanthom 饰)的动荡故事。他们发现自己的任务是为印度新婚夫妇“阿伦”(马希尔·潘迪饰)和“莫妮卡”(阿娜希塔·博山饰)策划一场盛大的婚礼,这对夫妇带来了大批亲戚,在泰国举行婚礼。由“蒂姆”(布莱特·瓦奇拉维特·奇瓦雷饰)担任此次活动的摄影师,随着昔日恋人的重逢,这场印度婚礼盛宴注定会充满混乱。加入我们,看看谁会与前任重新取得联系,以及爱情和往事是否会重新浮现。

The tumultuous tale of "Risa" (Bella-Ranee Campen), who runs a wedding planning company, along with her close-knit circle of friends including "Jan" (Baifern-Passakorn Ponlaboon) and "Aoffy" (Pingpong-Thongchai Thongkanthom). They find themselves tasked with orchestrating a grand wedding for "Arun" (Mahir Pandi) and "Monica" (Anahita Bhooshan), an Indian newlywed couple who have brought along a substantial entourage of relatives to conduct their ceremony in Thailand. With "Tim" (Bright Vachirawit Chivaaree) serving as the event's photographer, this Indian wedding extravaganza is poised to be filled with turmoil as former lovers reunite. Join us as we find out who reconnects with their ex and whether love and bygones will resurface.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
《恭喜我的前任!/Congrats My Ex!》(2023) - 4K/1080P/720高清蓝光下载

【文件列表】:

Congrats My Ex! 720p Torrent
Congrats My Ex! 1080p Torrent

【下载地址列表】:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-10-28 04:27 , Processed in 0.092373 second(s), 13 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.