主题

6万

帖子

10万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-11-29 11:22:48 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

当牙买加黑帮的三个儿子试图谋杀他们的父亲威利·沃森时,五姐妹带来了压力。沃森女孩们不知道父亲可怕的过去正是他的生活突然受到袭击的原因。马库斯·布鲁克斯的三个儿子将不惜一切代价为父亲报仇。沃森男孩在威利家中对他进行了恶毒的攻击。他被留下等死。对父亲的残酷袭击让沃森女孩心烦意乱、心碎,但她们没有时间悲伤。她们意识到敌人是要流血,并且会不遗余力地想要得到它。当敌人从四面八方袭击她们时,沃森女孩们努力寻找答案,从未松懈过。由于寡不敌众、势均力敌,女孩们请求日军增援。他们发现自己正与牙买加臭名昭著的黑帮家族之一交战。威利为自己给家人带来危险和破坏而感到悲伤,他制定了一项计划,他相信该计划将结束这场战争,但对于牙买加的儿子们来说,这并没有什么意义。他们可以阻止他们为夺走他们父亲生命的人制定的计划。他们永远不会忘记威利无情地夺走了他们父亲生命的那个漆黑而阴森的夜晚。复仇和夺回父亲的遗产是他们生存的全部目标。两个家庭的生活因秘密、谎言、激情和爱情而深深交织在一起。所有这些事情都将考验他们的决心。这是一个关于两个男人和他们的家人为了一份遗产而发生冲突的故事。只有一个家庭能够幸存。会是谁呢?

Five sisters bring the heat when three sons of a Jamaican mobster try to murder their father, Willie Watson. The Watson girls have no idea that their father's horrific past has is the reason for the sudden attack on his life.The three sons of Marcus Brooks will stop at nothing to avenge their father. The Watson boys launch a vicious attack on Willie at his home. He is left for dead.The brutal attack on their father leaves the Watson girls distraught and broken, but they have no time to grieve. They realize the enemy is out for blood and will spare no one in their efforts to get it.The Watson girls struggle for answers as the enemy hits them from all sides, never letting up. Outnumbered and outmatched, the girls call on Japanese re-reinforcements. They find themselves at war with one of Jamaica's notorious mob families.Saddened by the idea that he has brought danger and destruction to his family Willie produces a plan that he believes will end this war, but for the sons of Jamaica, nothing can stop what they have planned for the man who took their father's life. They have never forgotten the dark and eerie night Willie mercilessly took their father's life. Revenge and reclaiming their father's legacy is all they must live for.The lives of both families are deeply intertwined by secrets, lies, passion, and love. All these things will test their resolve.This is a story about two men, and their families, at war over one legacy. Only one family will survive. Who will it be?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
《我父亲的守护者/My Fathers Keeper》(2023) - 4K/1080P/720高清蓝光下载

【文件列表】:

My Fathers Keeper 720p Torrent
My Fathers Keeper 1080p Torrent
My Fathers Keeper 1080p Torrent

【下载地址列表】:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-10-28 14:21 , Processed in 0.123300 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.