主题

6万

帖子

10万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-11-30 11:19:17 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

当模特维姬·林恩 (Vicky Lynn) 被发现在纽约的公寓中被谋杀时,体育推广人弗兰基·克里斯托弗 (Frankie Christopher) 成为督察埃德·康奈尔 (Ed Cornell) 的头号嫌疑人,并被带到分局接受审讯。克里斯托弗透露,在与朋友罗宾·雷和拉里·埃文斯打赌后,当她还是一名女服务员时,他是如何促进维姬的职业生涯的。成名后,维琪告诉克里斯托弗,她要离开他去好莱坞,第二天,她就被杀了。艾德·康奈尔坚称克里斯托弗就是凶手并陷害他,克里斯托弗只能得到维基的妹妹吉尔·林恩的支持,而吉尔·林恩已经爱上了他。谁杀了维姬?——克劳迪奥·卡瓦略,里约热内卢,巴西

When the model Vicky Lynn is found murdered in her apartment in New York, the promoter of sports Frankie Christopher becomes the prime suspect of Inspector Ed Cornell and is brought to the precinct for interrogatory. Christopher discloses how he promoted the career of Vicky when she was a waitress after making a bet with his friends Robin Ray and Larry Evans. After reaching the stardom, Vicky tells Christopher that she would leave him to go to Hollywood and on the next day, she was killed. Ed Cornell insists that Christopher is the killer and frames him, and Christopher can only have the support of Vicky's sister, Jill Lynn, who has fallen in love with him. Who Killed Vicki?—Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
《我尖叫着醒来/I Wake Up Screaming》(1941) - 4K/1080P/720高清蓝光下载

【文件列表】:

I Wake Up Screaming 720p Torrent
I Wake Up Screaming 1080p Torrent

【下载地址列表】:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-10-28 14:30 , Processed in 0.118389 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.