主题

6万

帖子

10万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-12-4 11:21:24 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

大学生娜塔莉·罗斯失踪,她的朋友兼室友阿曼达·罗向警方指控她的前男友卡梅伦·麦克卢尔。然而,没有任何证据证明卡梅伦对阿曼达不利,阿曼达的室友佐伊决定租用娜塔莉的房间来分担他们的房屋费用。他们接受了学生海莉·琼斯,她与阿曼达关系密切。当心烦意乱的卡梅伦威胁阿曼达时,海莉为她辩护,他们关系密切。很快卡梅伦闯入他们的房子并殴打了阿曼达;然而海莉回到家,用斧头砍了卡梅伦的头。海莉说服阿曼达将尸体藏起来,埋在虐待她的父亲加勒特·琼斯的农场里。然后她试图说服阿曼达杀死加勒特,但阿曼达拒绝了。海莉绑架了阿曼达的朋友马克,迫使阿曼达杀死她的父亲。阿曼达会做什么?-克劳迪奥·卡瓦略,里约热内卢,巴西

The college student Natalie Ross goes missing and her friend and roommate Amanda Rowe accuses her ex-boyfriend Cameron McClure to the police. However nothing is proved against Cameron and Amanda's roommate Zoe decides to rent Natalie's room to share the expenses of their house. They accept the student Hayley Jones and she gets close to Amanda. When the upset Cameron threatens Amanda, Hayley defends her and they have a close relationship. Soon Cameron breaks in their house and hits Amanda; however Hayley arrives at home and hits Cameron on the head with an axe. Hayley convinces Amanda to hide the corpse, burying in the farm of her abusive father Garret Jones. Then she tries to convince Amanda to kill Garret, but Amanda refuses. Hayley kidnaps Amanda's friend Mark to force Amanda to kill her father. What will Amanda do?—Claudio Carvalho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
《为我而杀/Kill for Me》(2013) - 4K/1080P/720高清蓝光下载

【文件列表】:

Kill for Me 720p Torrent
Kill for Me 1080p Torrent

【下载地址列表】:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-10-28 20:23 , Processed in 0.095454 second(s), 12 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.