小众纪录片影视聚合

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 33|回复: 0

[原版] 《Quello che non sai di me: WT/Quello che non sai di me: WT》(2019) - 4K/1080P/720高清蓝光下载

[复制链接]

6万

主题

6万

帖子

10万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2023-12-14 11:23:29 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

帕特里夏和伊肯杜在瑞士意大利语区的一个小镇相遇。他来自马里,她有工作,是两个女儿的单亲母亲。他对逃跑的原因保持沉默,但他是一位出色的厨师,为帕特里夏混乱的生活带来了温暖和稳定。结婚后,他们过着无忧无虑的生活,没有问对方太多问题。但有一天,伊肯杜被捕,并被同案被告指控为毒贩。现在,这对夫妇开始了一段艰难的时期。他们俩都发现了之前彼此隐瞒的事情。有时,这让他们无言以对,有时又会引发激烈争吵。他们常常不再了解这个世界。尽管如此,他们的关系向前迈出了重要的一步。 ——罗兰多·科拉

Patricia and Ikendu meet in a town in Italian-speaking Switzerland. He comes from Mali, she's employed and the single mother of two daughters. He keeps silent about the reasons for his flight, but he's a fantastic cook and brings warmth and stability into the chaos that is Patricia's life. After their wedding, they live a carefree life, without asking each other too many questions. But one day, Ikendu is arrested and incriminated as a drug dealer by his co-defendants. Now, a difficult period begins for the couple. They both find out things they had previously hidden from one another. At times, this leaves them speechless, at others it causes violent arguments. They often don't understand the world any longer. Nonetheless their relationship takes an important step forward. —Rolando Colla

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
《Quello che non sai di me: WT/Quello che non sai di me: WT》(2019) - 4K/1080P/720高清蓝光下载

【文件列表】:

Quello che non sai di me: WT 720p Torrent
Quello che non sai di me: WT 1080p Torrent

【下载地址列表】:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-10-29 06:30 , Processed in 0.097175 second(s), 10 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.