218万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2021-8-14 05:32:22 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

电影《钢琴蓝调》-蓝光4K/1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘百度云BT种子磁力迅雷下载

钢琴蓝调 Piano Blues(2003)

导演: 克林特·伊斯特伍德
主演: Albert Ammons / Marcia Ball / Count Basie / Charles Brown / 戴夫·布鲁贝克 / Henry 'Professor Longhair' Byrd / 凯比·卡洛威 / 雷·查尔斯 / 纳·京·科尔 / Martha Davis / Willie Dixon / 法兹·多米诺 / Dorothy Donegan / Dr. John / 克林特·伊斯特伍德 / 艾灵顿公爵 / Linda Hopkins / Pete Jolly / Meade 'Lux' Lewis / Jay McShann / Thelonious Monk / Phineas Newborn Jr. / 伊格纳奇·扬·帕德雷夫斯基 / 派恩塔普·帕金斯 / Oscar Peterson / 安德列·普列文 / Otis Spann / 阿特·塔图姆 / Big Joe Turner / Muddy Waters
类型: 纪录片
制片国家/地区: 美国
语言: 英语
上映日期: 2003-10-04
片长: 88分钟
IMDb: tt1065624
豆瓣9.0分

钢琴蓝调的剧情简介

Clint Eastwood directed and hosted this final segment of the seven-part Blues documentary which was aired on PBS in the United States and then released on DVD. Eastwood has been a longtime fan of the piano and of blues and jazz artists. He once did a movie called "Bird" about jazzman Charlie Parker.  Here, Clint sits at the piano next to people like Ray Charles, Dave Brubeck, Ma...(展开全部)  Clint Eastwood directed and hosted this final segment of the seven-part Blues documentary which was aired on PBS in the United States and then released on DVD. Eastwood has been a longtime fan of the piano and of blues and jazz artists. He once did a movie called "Bird" about jazzman Charlie Parker.  Here, Clint sits at the piano next to people like Ray Charles, Dave Brubeck, Marcia Ball, Dr. John and others and interviews them. Most aren't good interviewees and say very little, especially Charles who revealed nothing about himself or his music; absolutely no insight. Brubeck does a beautiful number but its jazz, not blues. Apparently, Eastwood forgot this was a documentary on blues. About half of the material here is more on jazz greats, like Brubeck or Oscar Peterson, Thelonious Monk, Duke Ellington, Nat "King" Cole, etc.  The best parts were clips of older and deceased piano greats like Art Tatum, who may be the best of all time, as shown here. He was awesome and I admit I knew little about the man until this episode.  Other footage highlights Otis Spann and the Chicago electric blues sound, which is more like it, to blues fans like me. Charles Brown offers some good boogie while Big Joe Turner and Jay McShann, Pinetop Perkins, Pete Jolly, Fats Domino, Professor Longhair and others contribute either live or in footage.  Meanwhile, film of a slinky woman in a sequined dress playing some boogie-woogie stuff was a highlight to me, too. Man, she could play and was fun to watch. I'd like to see more of her, or at least find out who she was. (I should have taken notes.).  Charles, via old TV tape, concludes this episode with his bluesy version of "America" which still in unique and wonderful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
电影《钢琴蓝调》-蓝光4K/1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘百度云BT种子磁力迅雷下载

【文件存储列表】:

磁力下载 BLUES 7 - PIANO BLUES

【下载地址列表】:
游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。

小贴士:【影视自媒体解说文案请移步:夏至文案解说网 www.xiazhi.vip

上一篇:电影《黑色爆潮》-蓝光4K/1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘百度云BT种子磁力迅雷下载
下一篇:电影《超完美地狱》-蓝光4K/1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘百度云BT种子磁力迅雷下载
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-10-11 14:16 , Processed in 0.267500 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.