125万

帖子

218万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2024-5-26 15:26:50 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

剧情爱情电影《杉杉来了(2014)/杉杉来吃 / 杉杉的美味爱情 / Boss & Me》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载

电影《杉杉来了(2014)》,这部电影在其他国家或地区也被叫做或翻译为,《杉杉来吃 》,《 杉杉的美味爱情 》,《 Boss & Me》。本片的发行语言是汉语普通话。本片导演是刘俊杰,这也是他的代表作品,在接受采访时他说,为了拍摄这部片子,他筹备了很长时间。主演阵容也是非常的强大,演员张翰、赵丽颖、百克力、石安妮、王汀、李方丁、李呈媛、黄宥明、张杨果而、龙一一、黄世超等都参与了演出,而且在剧中表现都非常可圈可点,这部影片制片和出品地区是中国大陆地区。本片的豆瓣评分是7.5分,本片在IMDB上的评分则是7.2分。总的来说,这个分数比较符合本片的实际情况。

剧情梗概:杉杉来了是一部剧情,爱情片,效力于风腾公司的白领丽人薛杉杉(赵丽颖 饰)突然被公司员工叫出来,原来公司老板封腾(张翰 饰)的妹妹封月(张杨果而 饰)急需输血,而她稀有的血型偏巧只有杉杉才有,于是杉杉只得按照老板和主管的指示献出鲜血。大概也从这一刻起,她才发现毕业于三流大学的自己能够进入这家令人羡慕的大公司,并非是她有什么过人的才能,更不是凭空撞上了狗屎运,无非是沾了稀有血型之光。献血时间之后,杉杉得以和平时高高在上、不可一世的封腾。许是前世的因缘,一向正能量满满的小吃货杉杉,偏偏成为封腾最爱欺负折磨的对象,有趣的故事也在这一过程中拉开序幕……                                                                      本片根据作家顾漫的短篇小说《杉杉来吃》改编。The story is about the romance between Xue Shan Shan, a young office lady and her boss Feng Teng. One night, Shan Shan got an urgent call from hospital. She was asked to give Feng Yue, her boss's younger sister, a blood transfusion. To show his gratitude, Feng Teng offered lunch for Shan Shan every day. Shan Shan and Feng Teng's relationship got closer and closer...一句话评论:鱼塘总裁来了。一部走心的玛丽苏。这世间,唯有梦想与好姑娘不可辜负。女主是傻白甜,却不讨人厌。薛杉杉。小吃货 大能量。杉杉是个小太阳,浑身充满正能量。杉杉来了。不负好时光。姗姗来迟了。

Shanshan is Coming is a drama and romance film. Xue Shanshan (played by Zhao Liying), a white-collar beauty who works for Fengteng Company, is suddenly called out by the company employees. It turns out that the company boss Feng Teng (played by Zhang Han) is the sister of Feng Yue (played by Zhang Yang). Guo Er (played by Guo Er) is in urgent need of a blood transfusion, and her rare blood type happens to be unique to Shanshan, so Shanshan has no choice but to donate blood according to the instructions of her boss and supervisor. It was probably from this moment that she discovered that she, who graduated from a third-rate university, was able to enter this enviable large company, not because of her extraordinary talents, nor because of bad luck, but because of her luck. The light of rare blood type. After the blood donation time, Shanshan was able to make peace with Feng Teng, who was usually aloof and arrogant. Perhaps due to the fate of his previous life, Shanshan, a snack foodie who was always full of positive energy, became Feng Teng's favorite target of bullying and torture. The interesting story also kicked off in the process... This film is based on the short story by writer Gu Man. Adapted from the novel "Shan Shan Comes to Eat". The story is about the romance between Xue Shan Shan, a young office lady and her boss Feng Teng. One night, Shan Shan got an urgent call from hospital. She was asked to give Feng Yue, her boss's younger sister, a blood transfusion. To show his gratitude, Feng Teng offered lunch for Shan Shan every day. Shan Shan and Feng Teng's relationship got closer and closer... One sentence comment: President Yutang is here. A heart-wrenching Mary Sue. In this world, only dreams and good girls cannot be let down. The heroine is silly and sweet, but not annoying. Xue Shanshan. Snacks Big energy. Shanshan is a little sun, full of positive energy. Shanshan is here. Live up to the good times. It's too late.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
剧情爱情电影《杉杉来了(2014)/杉杉来吃 / 杉杉的美味爱情 / Boss & Me》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载

【文件列表】:

【1080p超清中文字幕】
杉杉来了迅雷下载.2014.30.03gb.torrent 【30.03 GB】
杉杉来了未删减版 第32集 Boss&Me Episode 32 (720P) 【0.5 GB】
a67手机电影a67.com杉杉来了hdtv28[hd480p].mp4 【0.4 GB】
杉杉来了1080P(全33集) 【30.03 GB】
杉杉来了13-14 【0.5 GB】
杉杉来了 【7.2 GB】
杉杉来了 【5.6 GB】
杉杉来了 【4.6 GB】
杉杉来了11.mp4 【0.3 GB】
杉杉来了12.mp4 【0.3 GB】
杉杉来了未删减版 第33集完结篇 Boss&Me Episode 33 final episode (720P 【0.5 GB】

【下载地址列表】:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。

小贴士:【影视自媒体解说文案请移步:夏至文案解说网 www.xiazhi.vip

上一篇:[2008][欧美][战争][反抗军][BD-mkv/3.38GB][中英双字幕][血战纳粹超高分必看]
下一篇:电影《神之水滴(2022)/ 神の雫/Drops of God》-电影资源1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-9-17 04:43 , Processed in 0.077970 second(s), 14 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.