125万

帖子

218万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2022-7-22 07:28:53 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

喜剧爱情惊悚冒险电影《淘金俏冤家》-蓝光4K/1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT BT下载小众纪录片电影下载

电影《淘金俏冤家》,这部电影在其他国家或地区也被叫做或翻译为《傻爱成金/金钱游戏/爱情潜到宝》。影片于2008正式上映。是一部喜剧,爱情,惊悚,冒险类型的影片,情节非常引人入胜,这部电影的导演是安迪·坦纳特,这也是他的代表作品,在接受采访时他说,为了拍摄这部电影,他筹备了很长时间。主演阵容也是非常的强大,演员马修·麦康纳,凯特·哈德森,唐纳德·萨瑟兰,阿丽西丝·泽纳,艾文·布莱纳,雷·温斯顿等都参与了演出,而且在剧中表现都非常可圈可点,影片的制片和出品地区是在欧美,在这里拍摄非常符合影片的人物设定和场景还原,这种影片的场景也非常贴合剧情需要。影片上映的评分是5.8,目前的评分基本和它的口碑一致。好的电影有好的评分,差的影片自然也是有低分和吐槽。

剧情梗概:
本杰明芬恩费尼根(马修麦康纳MatthewMcConaughey饰)是一名疯狂的淘金猎人,淘金的热情使他无法如常人一般找份像样的工作养家糊口,他的妻子苔丝(凯特哈德森KateHudson饰)也向他提出离婚,并在千万富翁奈杰尔(唐纳德萨瑟兰DonaldSutherland饰)的巨轮上找了份不错的工作。一次意外的沉船事故中,芬恩无意中发现一枚碟子碎片,并推断这来源于一批失落了300多年的皇家财产,而这批财产同时也是他与妻子苦寻了8年的共同理想,芬恩决定这次决不放弃,然而周围却没有一个人相信他的推测。芬恩唯有想出了一个无厘头却不失精妙的方法登上了奈杰尔的船,并能言善辩地说服了杰奈尔与其女儿,甚至是苔丝也加入寻宝计划。然而与此同时,淘金团伙BiggBunny和芬恩的前导师已经盯上了他们,一场螳螂捕蝉黄雀在后的淘金好戏,即将上演剧情版本二:寻宝,好比毒瘾,一旦沾染上,就会欲罢不能比如说前冲浪爱好者本费尼肯,这个性格温顺、周身都散发出一种迷人的吸引力的芬兰人,自从迷上了寻宝之后,越陷越深,扔掉了工作和喜好,转行成为了寻宝猎人,他迷恋的目标是于18世纪消失的女王的嫁妆,并疯狂地收集着一切相关信息--据说1715年,这批随女王下嫁的40箱金银珠宝,因为遭遇暴风雨的袭击,全部沉睡于海底,至今无法得见天日。本的寻宝瘾已经危及到了曾经有过的幸福而稳定的生活,他甚至愿意为女王的嫁妆放弃一切,包括他和他的妻子泰丝费尼肯的婚姻以及他那艘生了锈的海上救援船掠夺者号至于泰丝,完全对丈夫失望的她,正渴望着从以前糟糕的婚姻中解脱出来,重新开始自己的人生,她找到了一份报酬颇丰的工作--在亿万富翁奈杰尔哈尼库特那价值百万美元的豪华游艇上任职。恰逢此时,本得到了可以将他带到宝藏的藏匿地的要害线索,他的命运也随着这个新发现的信息而发生了翻天覆地的变化。本使了个小伎俩,成功登上了奈杰尔的豪华游艇,然后又施展他那一派和气的个人魅力,不但赢得了这个企业大亨的信赖,就连奈杰尔的女儿,一直被阴郁笼罩着的吉玛,也向他敞开了心扉成功将这对父女纳入自己的阵营的本,也重新燃起了泰丝心中一直被压抑的爱火。然而,并不是只有本对这笔来自于西班牙的宝藏虎视眈眈,他以前的导师、现在则是势不两立的对手--莫伊菲奇也从旁伺机而动,两个人之间的争斗拥有着很多意义,包括荣誉、利益和奖金。寻宝游戏正式开始幕后制作自从安迪坦纳特第一次看到这个名叫《金钱游戏》、由约翰克拉夫林(JohnClaflin)和丹尼尔泽尔曼(DanielZelman)共同创作的剧本的初稿开始,他就一直寻思着找一个合适的机会,好好琢磨一下这个历险故事,是不是能在大银幕上开辟一块全新的领域坦纳特回忆道:我能够看到这个剧本中非常显而易见的潜能,因为它拥有着真正完美的故事框架,不存在着双关语的误导。我觉得剧本对于我来说是一个有如黄金般贵重的机会,它肯定能够变成一部真正大手笔的喜剧电影,因为它具备着我想从一部历险喜剧中看到的一切故事元素。对于这样一个如此合口味的作品,我自己也有一些东西想添加进去,所以我花了差不多7个月的时间重新润色剧本,而在这个过程中,我发现自己越来越沉迷于其中不能自拔,我甚至还跑到图书馆去仔细查找了有关‘女王的嫁妆’的记载和文献,以及这几百年间寻宝猎人发现的相关的一切资料。制片人伯尼高德曼也提供了这部影片的一些信息:我一读剧本,就发现这里具备了所有浪漫历险剧的故事含量,与此同时,我也了解安迪坦纳特拍摄的作品总是拥有着让人难以抗拒的巨大娱乐性,所以我当机立断地把剧本交给了他,我知道他能够把它改成我心目中向往的模样。

【影片档案:】
淘金俏冤家
2008欧美喜剧,爱情,惊悚,冒险电影
又名:傻爱成金/金钱游戏/爱情潜到宝
类型:喜剧,爱情,惊悚,冒险
地区:欧美
语言:英语
片长:
上映日期:2008
资源更新:2021/6/3
豆瓣评分:5.8分
演员:
马修·麦康纳,凯特·哈德森,唐纳德·萨瑟兰,阿丽西丝·泽纳,艾文·布莱纳,雷·温斯顿

导演:
安迪·坦纳特

Benjamin Finn Fonigen (Matthewmcconaughey) is a crazy gold rush hunter. The enthusiasm of gold rush makes him unable to find a decent job as ordinary people to support his family. His wife (Kate Hadeson Katehudson also proposed a divorce to him, and found a good job on the giant wheel of the millions of rich man Najer (Donaldsutherland Donaldsutherland). In an unexpected shipwreck accident, Finn accidentally discovered a dish fragmentation and inferred that the royal property that was lost for more than 300 years was also a common ideal of his 8 years of business with his wife. Finn decided not to give up this time, but no one around him believed his speculation. Finn only came up with a nonsense but exquisite method to board Najer's boat, and could persuade Janael and his daughter, and even Tess joined the treasure hunting plan. However, at the same time, the former instructors of Biggbunny and Finn have already stared at them. A good drama of a praying mantis to catch the cicada in the lattice is about to stage the plot version two: treasure hunting, like drug addiction, once it is contaminated. It will not be able to stop, for example, the former surfing enthusiast Ben Ferne Kenkee, this docile character and the whole body exudes a charming and attractive Finns. Since the treasure hunting, he has become deeper and deeper, throwing away his work and preferences. , Transferred to a treasure hunt, his obsessed goal was the dowry of the queen who disappeared in the 18th century, and madly collected all relevant information-it is said that in 1715, the 40 boxes of gold and silver jewelry married with the queen because they encountered encounter The storm attack all fell asleep on the bottom of the sea and could not have to see the sky so far. This treasure hunting addiction has endangered the happiness and stable life that had been once. He was even willing to give up everything for the queen's dowry, including his marriage with his wife Tris Fenanken and his rusty sea rescue. As for Tyz, the boat plunder is completely disappointed with her husband. She is eager to get rid of the bad marriage and start her life again. Jerhan Nikut, a luxury yacht worth millions of dollars. At this time, the key clues of the hidden place where he could bring him to the treasure, and his destiny also changed dramatically with the newly discovered information. This made a little trick, successfully boarded Najer's luxury yacht, and then showed his kind of personal charm of his kindness. Not only did he win the trust of this corporate tycoon, even Nejer's daughter has been shrouded in gloomy Jima, who was here, also opened his heart to the book that successfully included his father and daughter into his own camp, and re -ignited the love of love in the heart of Trise. However, it is not the only treasure from this treasure from Spain. His former mentor and now are the opponents of the same momentum-Moyfeich also moved from the side. Including honor, interests and bonuses. The treasure hunt game officially started behind the scene production.\"Money Game\", the first draft of the script co -created by Johnclaflin and Danielzelman began. A new field is opened on the big screen. Tanut recalled: I can see the very obvious potential in this script, because it has a truly perfect story framework, and there is no misleading of double customs. I think the script is an opportunity to be as expensive as gold. It can definitely become a truly big comedy movie because it has all the stories elements I want to see from a adventure comedy. For such a combined work, I have something to add to it myself, so I spent almost 7 months to re -moisturize the script. In the process, I found that I was getting more and more obsessed with it. I even went to the library to carefully find the records and documents about the \"dowry of the Queen ', and all the relevant information discovered by the treasure hunting hunters in the past few hundred years. The producer Bernnie Gordman also provided some information about this film: as soon as I read the script, I found that there is a story content of all romantic adventure dramas. At the same time, I also know the shooting The work always has a huge entertainment that is uncommon, so I handed the script to him as an opportunity, and I know he could change it to my mind.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
喜剧爱情惊悚冒险电影《淘金俏冤家》-蓝光4K/1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载小众纪录片电影下载

【文件列表】:

BD中字

淘金俏冤家.BD1024高清中英双字.rmvb
淘金俏冤家.BD1280高清中英双字.rmvb

【小众纪录片下载】淘金俏冤家.BD中英双字.rmvb
【小众纪录片下载】淘金俏冤家.BD中英双字.rmvb
[4.42GB]淘金俏冤家.Fools.Gold.2008.720p.BluRay.x264-ESiR [PublicHD].torrent
[8.01GB]淘金俏冤家.Fools.Gold.2008.1080p.Bluray.x264-1920.torrent
[21.33GB]淘金俏冤家.Fools.Gold.2008.1080p.BluRay.VC-1.DD5.1-FGT.torrent

【下载地址列表】:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。

小贴士:【影视自媒体解说文案请移步:夏至文案解说网 www.xiazhi.vip

上一篇:电影《Umkhumbane in Me‎ (2022)》 - 1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载
下一篇:电影《Girl, Taken‎ (2022)》 - 1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘迅雷下载
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-10-28 14:35 , Processed in 0.110546 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.