125万

帖子

218万

积分

版主

积分
发表于 2022-7-23 06:17:55 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

剧情爱情电影《绿洲》-蓝光4K/1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT BT下载小众纪录片电影下载

电影《绿洲》,这部电影在其他国家或地区也被叫做或翻译为《绿洲曳影 /爱的绿洲 /Oasis》。影片于2002正式上映。是一部剧情,爱情类型的影片,情节非常引人入胜,这部电影的导演是李沧东,这也是他的代表作品,在接受采访时他说,为了拍摄这部电影,他筹备了很长时间。主演阵容也是非常的强大,演员薛耿求,文素丽,安内相,柳昇完,金贞久等都参与了演出,而且在剧中表现都非常可圈可点,影片的制片和出品地区是在韩国,在这里拍摄非常符合影片的人物设定和场景还原,这种影片的场景也非常贴合剧情需要。影片上映的评分是8.4,目前的评分基本和它的口碑一致。好的电影有好的评分,差的影片自然也是有低分和吐槽。

剧情梗概:
刑满释放的洪忠都(薛景求饰)出狱后,家人对他横加排斥,而他之所以被判入狱,只是为了顶替哥哥的罪名。之后心冷意凉的他,来到车祸死者的住所拜访家属,遇到死者的女儿韩恭洙(文素利饰)一名重度脑麻痹患者,面容扭曲、手脚抽搐。但忠都却被她吸引,并在冲动下做出大胆之举。但在意外事件后,两人彼此都萌生了情感思念,孤独的心灵就此渐渐靠拢。他们看似身心不甚健全的非正常人,却遭遇着赤裸裸的现实不公。不过,命运并没有就此放过戏弄他们的机会。影片短评:《绿洲》是李沧东导演绿色系列的第三部,拍摄于第一部《绿色》(1997)和第二部《薄荷糖》(1999)之后的三年。片名绿洲源自女主卧室墙壁上的一幅针织毛毯作品OASIS,画面上一位着传统服饰的印度女性,一...最近在看李沧东导演的电影,然而《绿洲》这部因为已经大致知道剧情,而迟迟不敢看,一个刚出狱的男人和一个脑瘫女人的爱情,不敢想。所以当我看到女主角出来的那一刻,我关了视频,依旧无法接受。晚上自己在家,心情也不好,索性又接着看了起来,男主孩子气,无所事事,不顾他人感受,女主脑瘫的形象演的太逼真。但是,和他俩相比起来,让弟弟替自己坐牢,对撞死的清道夫的家人毫无愧疚之心的哥哥,住着政府给残疾人分的房子里而把妹妹独自留在老房子里,以为妹妹遭遇强奸而只想要钱的哥哥嫂子,去烤肉店吃饭看到可能令人不安的脑瘫的残疾人而说午餐时间已过的老板娘,女主的残疾又有什么错呢?他俩的相爱...两个得不到家庭之爱,社会认同的边缘人走到了一起。我看过林秀晶和rain的机器人之恋,相对于这个,绿洲更贴近我们身边的生活。她也有欲望,她也有爱,可是谁又会关注她呢?只有他。当他强奸了她,当她看到别人在做爱,作为正常的人对性的渴望被引发出来,同时也觉得那次强奸是对她作为女人的关注,于是她拨了他的电话,于是他们开始相亲相爱。可是他们的相爱得不到社会认同,得不到家人认同,去餐馆吃饭,服务员拒绝点菜,参加家庭聚餐,被家人责难带外人来。后来他们做爱被发现,他被告意图强奸入狱,谁也不相信他们相爱,只有他们自己固执地坚守。...

【影片档案:】
绿洲
2002韩国剧情,爱情电影
又名:绿洲曳影 /爱的绿洲 /Oasis
类型:剧情,爱情
地区:韩国
语言:韩语
片长:
上映日期:2002
资源更新:2021/6/3
豆瓣评分:8.4分
演员:
薛耿求,文素丽,安内相,柳昇完,金贞久

导演:
李沧东

After being released from Hong Zhongdu (Xue Jing's demand) released by Xing Man, his family rejected him, and the reason why he was sentenced to prison was just for the sake of his brother. After that, he was cold and cold. He came to the family of the deceased to visit his family. He met the daughter of the deceased, Han Gongxuan (Wen Suli) a severe cerebral palsy patient, with twisted face and twitching hands and feet. But Zhongdu was attracted by her and made boldly under impulses. But after the accident, the two had emotional thoughts, and the lonely soul gradually moved closer. They seem to be a normal person who is physically and mentally unhappy, but encounters naked reality. However, fate did not let go of the opportunity to tease them. Short review of the film: \"Oasis\" is the third part of Li Cangdong's Green series. It was filmed in the first three years after the first \"Green\" (1997) and the second \"Mint\" (1999). The famous oasis originated from a knitted blanket work on the wall of the heroine's bedroom, and a traditional Indian woman on the picture. One ... Recently watching the movie directed by Li Cangdong. Knowing the plot, and I dare not watch, a man who has just been released from prison and the love of a cerebral palsy woman, dare not think. So when I saw the heroine came out, I turned off the video and still couldn't accept it. I was at home at night, and I was in a bad mood. I simply looked at it again. The male lead was childish, doing nothing, and regardless of the feelings of others. However, compared with the two of them, let the younger brother go to jail for himself, and the family who hit the death of Qing Daofu had no guilt, living in a house where the government gave the disabled, and left his sister alone in the old house alone. I thought that my sister encountered rape and only wanted money, and only wanted money to go to the barbecue restaurant for dinner to see the disabled people who might be uneasy about cerebral palsy. The two of them love ... The two who can't get family love, and the edge of social identity came together. I have seen the love of Lin Xiujing and Rain's robots. Compared to this, the oasis are closer to our life. She also has desire, she also has love, but who will pay attention to her? Only him. When he raped her, when she saw others being having sex, she was caused by the normal desire for sex. At the same time, she also felt that the rape was concerned about her as a woman, so she called him Began to love each other. However, their love failed to get social identity and could not get family recognition. When they went to the restaurant for dinner, the waiter refused to order and attended a family dinner. Later, they were discovered that he was intended to rape into prison, and no one believed in love, only they stubbornly adhered to themselves. Em

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
剧情爱情电影《绿洲》-蓝光4K/1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载小众纪录片电影下载

【文件列表】:

BD超清中字

【小众纪录片下载】绿洲.DVD中字.rmvb
[5.47GB]绿洲.Oasis.2002.LIMITED.720p.BluRay.x264-GiMCHi [PublicHD].torrent

【下载地址列表】:

游客
文件下载链接就在这里,在您回复评论成功后才能显示。
请勿回复无意义的灌水内容。

下拉页面到最底部回复或者【点击此处快捷回复】,回复后返回此处即可查看下载链接。
如您没注册本站会员,可以点击注册本站,注册后即可回复下载。

小贴士:【影视自媒体解说文案请移步:夏至文案解说网 www.xiazhi.vip

上一篇:纪录片《家园 Home 2020》全9集 -1080P/720P百度云盘迅雷高清纪录片下载
下一篇:剧情电影《小小小警察》-蓝光4K/1080P/720P/360P高清标清网盘BT迅雷下载小众纪录片电影下载
回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小众纪录片影视聚合

GMT+8, 2024-9-21 11:10 , Processed in 0.354956 second(s), 16 queries , Gzip On, Redis On.